Do you like:
- travel taking ages, and being very time consuming and complicated?
- getting woken up by the call to prayer at 4.30am every morning?
- having very little to no English, wherever you go?
Then Indonesia may be for you!
This time I was in Indonesia for 3 weeks, as I had been for 2 weeks last time, and it hadn’t been enough.
This post consists of 3 sections:
- Indonesia Part 2 – Just a quick Samboja
- Indonesia Part 2 – Up the Makahan without a tour guide
- Indonesia Part 2 – A Togean task
Photos and videos coming soon!